Friday, December 5, 2014

Gone for just a few months.....;)

Things have been quite crazy around here the last few months, and after a somewhat long absence I'm trying to get back into blogging. 

We found out we were expecting again, and we are currently five short weeks away from meeting the little guy:) Yay!!

Things have finally slowed down, and recently I have found myself getting to spend a little more time with two of my favorite people. 

Kylie started her first dance class! She's taking a tap/ballet/tumbling combo class. She spent the first few classes observing while everyone else danced, but now she is dancing her little heart out every week:)

She is also learning a lot about being a big sister. 
Kylie learned how to change a diaper, hold a baby, and even saw a newborn at the hospital during our Tyke Hike:) I think she's starting to get as excited as us to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment