Saturday, April 11, 2015

Gap



I just got a few of the most adorable things for Kylie and Declan at Gap today! I got 40% off in store with my Gap card and all the sale was an extra 40% off!
                                   

I think she may have a love for Starbucks and shopping like me;)
Also, now through 4/13 Gap is having 40% off regular price styles online when you use the code HAPPY. Make sure you check the "free ship" option at checkout if you spend over $50:)

Some cute things we found,
For him:
Americana stripe body double
Fish swim trunks
Stripe knit shorts

For her:
Stripe mix-fabric tank dress
Printed pleat swing tank
Floral peplum swim one-piece
They also have some adorable fish and heart shaped sunglasses

~make sure to check the details on Gap's site for all the deals:)






No comments:

Post a Comment