Saturday, May 30, 2015

Back to work

My maternity leave is coming to an end, and it is time for me to head back to work:(

Declan knows exactly how I'm feeling, and he says "boo" to work!


I am going to miss my morning snuggles with these two the most ❤️                        

                                  


Declan and Kylie knew how bummed I was and insisted that I treat myself to a little shopping to buoy my spirits. Who am I to refuse the wants of these two adorable little ones? 

Through May 31 Nordstrom is having their half yearly sale, and surprisingly I found a few things ;)

I LOVE these little moccasins for Declan, and of course Kylie needs a pair too-unfortunately they didn't have her size:( No worries I found this swimsuit! I also found a few things for myself~ these flats and these sandals(I have a weakness for anything with a bow!) I wouldn't wait too long to get the things you want~they're selling out fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment