Monday, June 15, 2015

Twice Upon A Year

I love a good deal, but I am SUPER excited about the deals we found this weekend! The Twice Upon A Year sale is going on now at the Disney Store, and it is AMAZING! Kylie got so many cute things for just a little over $100! I had to take two laps around the store because I was completely overstimulated in my efforts to see everything;)

                                        
Declan was not as excited as I was over the deals we were finding;) How could he sleep at a time like this?!

                               
Declan's new sunglasses❤️

                           
No Kylie you cannot have those! That's the only thing Declan got. Clearly the Disney Store is geared more towards girls;)

                               
If you look closely you can see Declan is holding on to his one purchase amidst all the craziness;) Two dresses, a swimsuit, 3 pairs of shoes, a bag, a ball, and a pair of sunglasses for $100! Yay! I love good deals! Thanks Nana❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment